All are welcome to join us on this journey of becoming equipped in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus' method of equipping His first disciples was in calling them to join Him in a praying, worshiping, learning and ministering community. Now, through the Holy Spirit, Jesus continues to call us into such communities as the place of equipping and empowerment for following Him in ministry.
The Dunamis Institute offers the following options for growing and being equipped by the Holy Spirit to follow Jesus Christ:
Explore: check out our teaching on the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit and the Dunamis Institute equipping approach.
Participate: engage in the equipping process by signing up for a course – either moderated online or on-site.
Enroll as an Associate: Under Development in 2012
The role of Associate will allow you to go beyond a one-time experience to join this international equipping community that the Holy Spirit is using to grow the Church and advance the Kingdom of God worldwide. You will also qualify to receive certificates of completion and take part in the DI "Equipping Streams" leading to specific areas of ministry and engagement in God's work. Watch this website for more details as we move toward enrollment for Associates.
Partner with us: see how we can provide teachers and materials to help your congregation, your fellowship or bible school grow into an effective equipping center for raising up Holy Spirit-empowered, biblically-grounded disciples of Christ.
Qualifications to become an Associate
A. To have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
B. To have a calling and a desire to follow Jesus Christ and be His witness in the world.
C. To be called by Jesus Christ to be a part of this particular equipping process that is embodied in the Dunamis Institute.
(Note: There is another community within PRMI called the Dunamis Fellowship, which the Lord has raised up from all over the world. Out of this community most of our faculty members are selected. For more information about the Dunamis Fellowship, please click HERE.)
The Advantages of joining as an “Associate”
- Identify one of the “equipping streams” intended to prepare you for engagement in various forms of ministry and service in Jesus’ work.
- Have access to various support services in discerning your calling and your course of equipping within the Institute.
- Become a member of an international community of Christians engaged in this equipping process who will be enabled through networking to pray for one another.
- Ease your registration for events and courses. and making offering of prayer, casting the vision and finances to advance the world wide ministry of the Dunamis Institute.
- Have access to online support for the courses that that you are taking. (Join associate forums, review teaching sessions online via video, download teaching materials, etc.)
- Qualify for the mentoring programs associated with the Dunamis Project and Advanced Ministry Courses.
- Receive certificates of completion for each course completed.
- Qualify to apply for participation in Advanced Ministry Courses.
- Meet the qualifications for joining the Dunamis Fellowship International for further support in ministry and work.
Ready to Enroll? Great, this role is being developed in 2012. Please contact Jeanne Kraak in the PRMI office at (828) 669-7373 to be placed on a waiting list for notification when this role for the Dunamis Institute is brought online.