Explore Biblical teaching about what the Spirit does and what that means for us in practice today.
Six in-depth, 5-day long equipping events at a church or local conference center.
The Dunamis Projects are:
- Dunamis I : Gateways to Empowered Ministry: The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
- Dunamis II : In the Spirit’s Power: Cooperating with the Holy Spirit in Doing the Work of Jesus Christ
- Dunamis III : The Power of Prayer
- Dunamis IV : The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ
- Dunamis V : Spiritual Warfare and Advancing the Kingdom of God
- Dunamis VI : Evangelism and Missions in the Power of the Holy Spirit
For more information on what the Dunamis Projects are all about, CLICK HERE.
Click on the Event Title to read more, or go ahead and click the registration button to register right away.
PRMI fulfills the vision for equipping leaders through the Dunamis Project tracks that are conducted in various strategic locations. The purpose of the Advanced Ministry Courses is to take people further in knowledge and practical application in specific areas of cooperation with the Holy Spirit than is possible with the Dunamis Project. The goal is to raise up well-equipped Holy Spirit empowered leaders.
The Dunamis Project equipping events are open to all who may wish to attend. The Advanced Ministry Courses, however, require the completion of a simple application form and acceptance into the course. Please contact the PRMI office for more details.
Four Advanced Ministry Courses are offered at the Community of the Cross in the United States, covering the following topics:
1. Advanced Healing and Deliverance Course
2. High Level Intercessory Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
3. Spiritual Leadership
4. Advanced Intercession
The Community of the Cross: A Place of Encounter with Jesus Christ for Prayer Equipping and Sending is a ministry of PRMI and is staffed by the members of the Dunamis Fellowship.
It is located on 24 acres of land in the mountains of Western North Carolina and it provides the spiritual support base for our involvement in the worldwide advancement of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.